Wednesday 12 February 2014

Choice of Images: Double Page spread.



I have used this image because it showcases both of my models whole body, and both of the model have attitude. There is a contrast between the two models, and this emphasises the name of the band, "Two toned".  Free is wearing black skinny jeans and a black Metallica T-shirt, representing the Metal/Rock genre. Will is wearing light blue skinny jeans and a blue jacket. This costume looks similar to the clothes bands such as Arctic monkeys and scouting for girls would wear. This suggests the indie genre, and both models tie in to the my Magazine's Alternative Music genre because the band is dual genre.

I particularly liked the pose and facial expression of the models. Both of them are looking directly at the camera, creating a direct mode of address. They look like they "mean business" and this connotes that they have a don't care attitude. The article title for my double page spread has the tagline "Music is stale, we're the future" This relates to the photo I have used because it suggests they are confident and aggresive.

No comments:

Post a Comment