Friday 9 May 2014

Evaluation 6


Evaluation 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I have used a variety of technologies and equipment when creating and constructing my media product.

  • Camera: I used a digital nikon coolpix camera to take my photographs. I used the rule of thirds and researched shot composition before I took my photographs.

  • Apple Mac: I used an apple mac computer throughout my entire construction process to create my artifacts, and to write blog posts.

  • Adobe Photoshop: I became familiar with the nuances of photoshop and used the different tools to manipulate my image and edit the pages.

  • Prezi: I used prezi to create unique presentations that contain zooming transitions and different themed templates. 

  • Blogger. I used blogger to present my work online to my peers, allowing me to gather feedback, and also show my piece to the world.


  • Slideshare: Slideshare is an online presentation host which enables me to upload powerpoint presentations to the internet. I used it to upload my presentations. 


  • Soundcloud. I used soundcloud to upload my podcast that I had created using audacity.
  • Audacity: I used audacity to create a podcast. I used multiple tracks to edit different parts of my voice, and inserted a backing track to create a professional sounding podcast


No comments:

Post a Comment