Monday 3 March 2014

Audience feedback







Here I have collected audience feedback. I have asked for comments on my work, and have received constructive criticism about it.  From these comments I have created a list of things I can improve on.

Improvements
  • Add more cover lines to my front cover because it looks too bare
  • Make the font bigger to better utilise the blank space on my front cover
  • I need to change my photos on my contents page so that they are unique and varied. this is because I have used similar pictures on my contents pages. I will take new photographs of different models that are holding musical instruments to reenforce the the genre of my magazine.
  • I can make the text on the opening sentence of my double page spread bigger to fill up the space and to draw attention to the the opening phrase. I can also make my image larger to cut the model's legs out of the photo, drawing attention to their upper body and face.
  • I can improve my front cover by increasing the size of the masthead's font to make my brand more easily distinguishable on a shop shelf. I can also add more cover lines because my magazine's front cover is quite bare.

No comments:

Post a Comment