Wednesday 11 December 2013

Costume

My models will be wearing typical pop punk/Rock clothes.



This Shirt is bright with contrasting colours. Wearing a shirt similar to this will catch the audiences eyes. The shirt is branded with Blink-182, a Popular band my audience would like.


This branded Shirt is from Blink 182's Drummer's clothing line. This brand is well known in the music industry.

This look is similar to the green day photo shoot and I would like to emulate it. Skinny jeans and Vans compliment the look and are easily attainable by my model. 


My Models will be wearing:

  1. Skinny Jeans
  2. T-shirt
  3. Vans pumps
  4. Leather Jacket
  5. Loose Belt
  6. Messy Hair.
All of these things combined will create the Rock/pop punk look I desire. This will be greatly effective in advertising my magazine to my audience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment